- Learn and run equipment efficiently.
- Do quality checks to make sure machine and product is optimized.
- Set up raw materials and machine for the proper size and sku.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Clean up designated areas after run.
- Mechanical understanding of running production equipment safely and efficiently is necessary.
- Work on their feet all day and ability to do repetitive lifting of 25 pounds is required.
- Ability to maneuver filled kegs may be required.
See Inside the Office of Goose Island Brewery
Striving to bring craft beer to the Midwestern masses, Goose Island opened its first brewpub in Chicago in 1988. It was a great success, and since then, Goose Island has expanded to include a large brewery, a bottling plant, and a second brewpub that work together to brew over 50 unique craft beers and distribute them to beer lovers across the country.
Back to top