Manager, Environmental, Health & Safety (w/ Brewpubs)
- Implement and sustain environmental, health, and safety programs across brewery and pub locations in order to drive employee wellbeing as well as company compliance with local and federal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in EHS or a related discipline.
- Experience in an EHS leadership role.
- Experience in food/beverage manufacturing industry preferred.
- Knowledge of Federal and Regional regulatory standards.
See Inside the Office of Goose Island Brewery
Striving to bring craft beer to the Midwestern masses, Goose Island opened its first brewpub in Chicago in 1988. It was a great success, and since then, Goose Island has expanded to include a large brewery, a bottling plant, and a second brewpub that work together to brew over 50 unique craft beers and distribute them to beer lovers across the country.
Back to top