Maintenance Tech I
Organization: GOOSE ISLAND BREWERY
Primary Location: United States
Job Type: Permanent
Posting Date: Oct 22, 2016
- Work on production line breakdowns as they happen.
- Assist in production line changeovers.
- Repair brewery equipment upon request
- Continuously work on a plant wide maintenance & preventative maintenance list
- Improve plant and production efficiency by recommending and participating in improvements.
- Assist workforce in any area as needed and authorized by mgt.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are needed
- Electrical, Mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and math aptitude is required.
- Must be able to multi-task and stay focused on objectives for the day.
- It requires good troubleshooting and exceptional work ethic.
- Beer or beverage experience is a plus.
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top