Coordinator, Event Activation - Chicago Area
- Develop, manage and execute Goose Island’s “footprint” and brand stories at each experiential event. Make the footprint and approach available to wholesalers and field personnel via ABMarketing.com.
- Lead the coordination, planning, communications and execution of Goose Island’s experiential events with the regional team, local wholesalers, Goose Island’s brewers / marketing support, field sales team, and third party vendors.
- Manage overall communication of events to all parties involved (Goose Island’s employees, wholesalers, agencies, PR and communication team.
- Oversee successful execution and implementation of external activation agency agreements.
- Conduct post-event evaluation to determine best practices and effectiveness of spend.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Two years or more of sales, retail, or promotional experience. Experience in the alcohol beverage industry preferred. Prior management experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ideal candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong leadership skills
- Ability to convey brand messages in an exciting and interactive manner, outgoing, organized, professional, with strong attention to detail, flexible and able to adapt well to challenging and ever-changing situations, high energy level and a “get it done” attitude
See Inside the Office of Goose Island Brewery
Striving to bring craft beer to the Midwestern masses, Goose Island opened its first brewpub in Chicago in 1988. It was a great success, and since then, Goose Island has expanded to include a large brewery, a bottling plant, and a second brewpub that work together to brew over 50 unique craft beers and distribute them to beer lovers across the country.
Back to top