- Produce wort or beer efficiently and according to specifications
- Perform other department activities like CIP's, cleaning and maintenance to maintain the brewery according to GMP and Safety standards.
- Participate in internal brewery group activities: EST, Innovation, Safety team as needed.
- Increase beer culture in the brewery and outside by sharing your knowledge and passion at internal and external events.
- Give positively influencing tours to internal and external customers.
- 1 – 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Brewing experience or brewing academy degree preferred
- Knowledge of food/beverage industry sanitation processes a plus
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds, frequently bend and maneuver around tight/confined spaces
- Must be able to perform strenuous work in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Must have excellent communication and time management skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and stay focused on several topics with multiple projects.
See Inside the Office of Goose Island Brewery
Striving to bring craft beer to the Midwestern masses, Goose Island opened its first brewpub in Chicago in 1988. It was a great success, and since then, Goose Island has expanded to include a large brewery, a bottling plant, and a second brewpub that work together to brew over 50 unique craft beers and distribute them to beer lovers across the country.
Back to top