Organization: GOOSE ISLAND BREWERY
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago-Goose Island Beer Company
Job Type: Permanent
Posting Date: Oct 12, 2016
- Produce wort or beer efficiently and according to specifications
- Perform other department activities like CIP’s, cleaning and maintenance to maintain the brewery according to GMP and Safety standards.
- Participate in internal brewery group activities: EST, Innovation, Safety team as needed.
- Increase beer culture in the brewery and outside by sharing your knowledge and passion at internal and external events.
- Give positively influencing tours to internal and external customers.
- 1 – 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Brewing experience or brewing academy degree preferred
- Knowledge of food/beverage industry sanitation processes a plus
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds, frequently bend and maneuver around tight/confined spaces
- Must be able to perform strenuous work in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Must have excellent communication and time management skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and stay focused on several topics with multiple projects.
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top