- Majority of your time will be spent in the trade working with key accounts and developing relationships. You're the face of our company, make us proud!
- Execute required call frequency in market at key On and & Off premise accounts to include product placement, developing and planning promotional activities, etc.
- Execute special events, festivals, and marketing programs to enhance the image and reputation of the brand in the market place; including monthly promotions/hand selling in off and on premise accounts to promote trial and create exposure for the brand
- High School
- Experience in the beverage industry
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Advanced Degree
- Sales Experience
- Experience in event planning
- Willing to relocate for future opportunities
- Beer/alcohol industry knowledge
See Inside the Office of Goose Island Brewery
Striving to bring craft beer to the Midwestern masses, Goose Island opened its first brewpub in Chicago in 1988. It was a great success, and since then, Goose Island has expanded to include a large brewery, a bottling plant, and a second brewpub that work together to brew over 50 unique craft beers and distribute them to beer lovers across the country.
Back to top