Franchise Sales Coordinator
At Goosehead, our clients trust us. In fact, gaining and honoring their trust is our strongest selling point. So we’re more than just a bit selective when it comes to hiring new people. If you think you have what it takes to grow with our company, we’re recruiting for a Franchise Sales Coordinator and would love to meet you. For more information about Goosehead Insurance, please visit our website at www.goosehead.com. You can also get more insight into our unique culture at www.themuse.com/companies/gooseheadinsurance.
About the Job:
The primary role of the Franchise Sales Coordinator is to develop and execute on marketing plans that support Goosehead’s corporate growth strategy through building relationships with referral partners. You will be responsible for assisting with lead development in the field with corporate agents, including office visits and networking events. You will also be required to assist with in-office activities, including working closely with the agents and business prospects to ensure our marketing plan is being executed properly and maintaining a strong working relationship throughout the process. Candidates must be able to communicate fluently in English with prospects, vendors, and agency partners in writing, in person, and on the phone. Also, being proficient (reading, writing, and conversing) in a secondary language, specifically Spanish, is an asset.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source, identify, qualify and prospect potential referral partners
- Cold-calling, email marketing, and attending various industry functions
- Actively respond and maintain timely communication with qualified prospects
- Create presentations and be able to persuasively administer them
- Communicate on a regular basis with agents and key industry partners
- Organize and lead industry seminars & events
Compensation is competitive including a base salary plus commission on new business and renewals. Current benefits include: 401(k) plan, medical, dental, vision and disability insurance, maternity leave, and two weeks paid vacation.
About the Ideal Candidate:
Having prior work experience in a fast-paced environment and proven sales ability are a must. You should also:
- Demonstrate strong intellectual ability
- Must be organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Have a passion for being part of a team that drives our company to industry leadership
- Have a college degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or Finance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Experience in B2B sales or recruiting is a plus
- Must be comfortable and effective with a sales process
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills required; ability to persuade a wide range of audiences
- Understanding and previous use of a Windows-based computer system
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to navigate on Internet
- Approximately 20% travel
Submit your resume online at [email protected] or for further assistance contact our Director of Recruiting at 214-838-5438.
Meet Some of Goosehead Insurance's Employees
Director, Agency Sales
By moving all franchise ownership operations and partnerships ahead, Matt helps Goosehead become the largest personal insurance distributor in the U.S.—and helps entrepreneurs build lucrative livelihoods.
Back to top