At Goosehead, our clients trust us. In fact, gaining and honoring their trust is our strongest selling point. So we’re more than just a bit selective when it comes to hiring new people. If you think you have what it takes to grow with our company, we’re recruiting for Account Executives and would love to meet you. For more information about Goosehead Insurance, please visit our website at www.goosehead.com. You can also get more insight into our unique culture at www.themuse.com/companies/gooseheadinsurance.
About the Job:
As an Account Executive at Goosehead, you will work closely with management to develop the skills necessary to carry out your duties in a fast paced, high-growth environment.
Your job responsibilities will be:
- Working with clients to define and meet their insurance needs
- Working with insurance companies to place clients that comply with company’s acceptable level of risk
- Prospecting and establishing referral networks with banks, mortgage lenders and real estate professionals, and generating business by integrating our services into the home loan closing process
- Later in your career, additional responsibilities may include employee training, recruiting, and management opportunities
Compensation is competitive including a base salary plus commission on new business and renewals. Current benefits include: 401(k) plan, medical, dental, vision and disability insurance, maternity leave, and two weeks paid vacation.
Candidates with business backgrounds are typically best suited to the Account Executive position. We are looking for candidates who:
- Are self-starters, independent and intuitive
- Demonstrate strong intellectual ability
- Enjoy a challenge
- Show strong evidence of leadership and sales capability
- Have a passion for being part of a team that delivers exceptional client experiences that drive our company to industry leadership
- Have a college degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or 1-5 years of previous business experience (this is an entry-level position)
Candidates must be able to communicate fluently in English with clients, insurance companies, and referral partners in writing, in person, and on the phone. Also, being proficient (reading, writing, and conversing) in a secondary language, specifically Spanish, is an asset.
Submit your resume online at [email protected] or for further assistance contact our Director of Recruiting at 214-838-5438.
Meet Some of Goosehead Insurance's Employees
Director, Business Development
As Director of Business Development, Megan steadily builds the Goosehead national brand and empowers entrepreneurs with excellent financial opportunities while increasing sales.
Back to top