About the Job:
As an Account Executive at Goosehead, you will work closely with management to develop the skills necessary to carry out your duties in a fast paced, high-growth environment.
Your job responsibilities will be:
- Working with clients to define and meet their insurance needs
- Prospecting and establishing referral networks with banks, mortgage lenders, and real estate professionals, and generating business by integrating our services into the home loan closing process
- Later in your career, additional responsibilities may include employee training, recruiting, and management opportunities
Compensation is competitive including a base salary plus commission on new business and renewals. Current benefits include: 401(k) plan, medical, dental, vision and disability insurance, maternity leave, and two weeks paid vacation.
Candidates with business backgrounds are typically best suited to the Account Executive position. We are looking for candidates who:
- Take initiative, work independently, and think intuitively
- Demonstrate strong intellectual ability
- Enjoy a challenge
- Show strong evidence of leadership and sales capability
- Have a passion for being part of a team that delivers exceptional client experiences that drive our company to industry leadership
- Have a college degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or previous business experience
Also, being proficient (reading, writing, and conversing) in a secondary language, specifically Spanish, is an asset.
Meet Some of Goosehead Insurance's Employees
Director, Business Development
As Director of Business Development, Megan steadily builds the Goosehead national brand and empowers entrepreneurs with excellent financial opportunities while increasing sales.
Back to top