The Video Producer manages Goodwin’s video projects from soup to nuts, guiding partners, leaders, Recruiting, Business Development and Communications through each phase of a video project. He/she will help develop video concepts, focusing on storytelling that is compelling and conveys key messages in a creative and effective way and that takes into consideration video production, media distribution and media consumption trends. The Video Producer must be client service-minded with strong project management skills and professional presence to lead presentations, facilitate meetings and conference calls, coordinate schedules, and balance and manage budgets, He/she will serve as the primary liaison with any external resources that may be needed to support Goodwin’s video program (e.g. local camera crews, specialized production, etc.). He/she must be creatively minded, able to develop storyboards and produce compelling video, and possess strong technical skills in video (camera and lighting), audio and post-production with proven experience using Final Cut Pro X. May be called upon to help with simple photography needs as well.
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects.
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines, select optimal forms of media for projects.
- Create and manage detailed creative briefs and project plans to effectively communicate project expectations to team members, stakeholders, and clients, ensuring that all deliverables deliver on time and on budget.
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations.
- Develop production schedules.
- Coordinate with subcontractors and manage third parties to meet project requirements.
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables, collaborating closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content.
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
- Manage video library.
- Evaluate analytics.
The successful candidate will have:
- 4-5 years proven experience in video and multimedia production, with additional work experience in major media or in media production in a large corporate setting preferred.
- Sharp attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Familiarity with professional cameras and prosumer camcorders, various HD and SD formats, preproduction/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and photography.
- Audio experience with small format mixers, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio recording techniques for studio and field, multi-track and waveform editing.
- Post-production experience with Final Cut Pro X for digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms.
- Strong portfolio of video work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both internal and client-facing settings with every level in an organization.
- Flexibility, willingness and ability to work with a wide variety of people and projects in a collective and collaborative manner. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn)Strong project management and process implementation skills.
- Travel related to on-location shoots required 10-25%.
Apply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend
Meet Some of Goodwin Procter's Employees
Jordana pulls together legal transaction documents for her clients, most of whom are start-ups and many of whom are in Clean Tech.
Back to top