Sr. Manager of Marketing Systems
Reporting directly to the Managing Director of Marketing and Business Development Operations, this position requires a true leader with the ability to translate business needs into technical deliverables and implement change.
As Senior Manager of Marketing Systems you will oversee selection, development and management of all marketing technology and data. You will lead a dynamic digital marketing function and in collaboration with our core marketing and communications teams, you will be responsible for adapting the current digital marketing function to meet the firm's growing business needs.
The Senior Manager of Marketing Systems will work closely with the Managing Director of Marketing and Business Development Operations to:
- Evaluate, select and oversee implementation of new and upgraded marketing technology.
- Manage digital marketing services, including but not limited to collaborating with marketing, communications and business development colleagues on digital marketing objectives, evolving marketing analytics, implementing best practices for data quality and management, and understanding and ensuring compliance with anti-SPAM laws and regulations.
- Working closely with IT colleagues, lead the marketing data team in all aspects of system administration including system maintenance and troubleshooting, and will conduct user trainings as needed.
- Project manage the firm's transition from its current CRM platform to a new platform including system testing, development of functional specifications, project management, project documentation, and more.
- Evolve processes and systems used for matter and experience management.
- Develop and maintain documentation on business processes.
- Mentor and develop digital marketing team members.
The successful candidate will have:
- 7 – 10 years of experience in a marketing technology/systems roles ideally in a professional services organizationp>
- At least 2-3 years of experience managing a small or medium sized team.
- Functional and technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration desired; certifications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus but not required.
- Experience project managing CRM or other marketing technology implementation a plus.
- Knowledge of marketing automation technology.
- Strong project management and process implementation skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Flexibility and ability to work with a wide variety of people and projects in a collective and collaborative manner.
- Team player used to operating in a matrix environment.
- Travel to other Goodwin offices and key events is required.
- Minimum BA, BS or degree equivalent. Advanced degree preferred.
Apply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend
Meet Some of Goodwin Procter's Employees
Legal Recruitment Manager
Susan helps Goodwin make good hires. And once Goodwin’s new Associates and Summer Associates have arrived, she supports and coaches them in their professional development.
Back to top