With creativity, vision, and an understanding of Goodwin and the Technology practice, the Marketing Programs and Sponsorships Specialists works to maximize Goodwin's presence, lead generation ability and reach in the Tech industries by developing and managing a targeted events program, and managing targeted and strategic industry and association relationships.
- Working directly with practice and BD leaders, develop a strategic events marketing plan. Identify, scope and evaluate key events and sponsorships, working with the BD leaders to ensure alignment with business development objectives.
- Working with the Director, manage all national industry-specific events and sponsorships.
- Working with the Director, manage major events including client appreciation events, client presentations/seminars, industry/conference sponsorships. This involves working closely with our internal events team, our graphics team, our communications team and our core marketing team.
- Work with the BD leaders to enhance and maximize the Firm profile at conferences, marketing events, and within industry organizations.
- Working with BD Operations, refine and administer best practices for sponsorships and events, perform ROI analysis, develop metrics and track event data. Evaluate success of events and sponsorship and make future recommendations.
- Working with the BD leaders, create and maintain budget for events and sponsorships.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, with particular experience in managing large events.
- Strategic thinker with strong project management, data and budgeting skills.
- Able to interact with partners, key clients, association contacts, colleagues and service providers. Highly professional presentation.
- Ability to effect change and motivate a diverse group of partners.
- Flexibility, willingness and ability to work with a wide variety of people and projects in a collective and collaborative manner.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Travel to other Goodwin offices and key events is required.
- BA, BS or equivalent
Apply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend
Meet Some of Goodwin Procter's Employees
Legal Recruitment Manager
Susan helps Goodwin make good hires. And once Goodwin’s new Associates and Summer Associates have arrived, she supports and coaches them in their professional development.
Back to top