An entry-level position is available in our Litigation Department working with attorneys in all phases of litigation, from matter inception through trial. Duties will include assisting with document organization and management through the use of various litigation databases, document review and production in connection with discovery requests, deposition and trial preparation, and factual research.RequirementsThe Case Assistant should possess the following:
- Basic knowledge of database and document management technology
- Basic knowledge of Outlook, EMS, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple tasks/responsibilities simultaneously
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and highly professional environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently and with other team members
- Must have graduated from an accredited university with a BS/BA degree and GPA of 3.5 or higher.
Paralegal certificate a plus.
Apply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend
Meet Some of Goodwin Procter's Employees
Legal Recruitment Manager
Susan helps Goodwin make good hires. And once Goodwin’s new Associates and Summer Associates have arrived, she supports and coaches them in their professional development.
Back to top