Paid Search Campaign Manager
Paid Search Strategist
About Good Apple
Good Apple Digital is a full service digital media planning and buying agency. Our mission is to build, optimize and manage powerful and efficient online advertising campaigns. With experience in both Branding and Direct Response programs, we can tailor your digital media programs to achieve any goal, be it more leads, more traffic, more sales – all for the smallest possible media investment.
With over $70 million in annual billings and a triple digit year-over-year growth rate since its inception in 2007, Good Apple Digital has delivered results for clients that include Fortune 500 companies like Starbucks, Shire Pharmaceuticals and Otsuka Labs and industry leading retailers like Bonobos, Birchbox, and Intermix (a Gap Inc. company).
Good Apple is looking for a paid search (SEM) strategist to join our search engine marketing team. You will be tasked with developing and executing PPC (pay-per-click) campaign strategy across multiple accounts. You will also be responsible for managing relationships with paid search clients, developing junior agency talent, and enhancing agency systems and practices to ensure ongoing industry leadership.
Major Job Responsibilities:
• Develop, implement, and manage paid search campaigns on behalf of agency clients
• Work with clients and internal teams to determine campaign objectives, establish search-specific key performance indicators, and timelines
• Create robust search demand, revenue and ROI projections/forecasts
• Develop and continually expand keyword lists and landing pages
• Traffic campaigns on search engines utilizing PPC management tools and programs
• Record and manage daily and monthly campaign budgets
• Ensure success against client goals via ongoing optimization based on performance analysis
• Create, manage, review, and analyze client-facing reports
• Provide feedback and insight on reports that will be delivered to clients
• Implement necessary optimizations as a result of ongoing performance analysis
• Utilize various reporting interfaces and campaign management software as applicable (DART Search/Marin/Kenshoo)
• Maintain relationships with the main search engine partners as well as emerging search platforms and product offerings (Google, Yahoo! Bing, Facebook & YouTube, BrandVerity, TrustPilot)
• Proactively identify new and/or expanded business opportunities within client relationships
• Analyze and translate quantitative and/or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising and expanding campaigns
• Ability to support and take part in client pitches
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years online marketing experience including campaign development, performance analyses, and client management (Internship experience will be considered)
- At least 1-2 years direct experience in search engine marketing
- Exceptional quantitative analytical skills and aptitude including intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional problem-resolution skills including the ability to think creatively in the development of ideas/solutions
- Experience in healthcare and SEO is a plus but not required
Meet Some of Good Apple Digital's Employees
Samantha S.Associate Media Director
Samantha collaborates with clients to identify their annual goals, then partners with GAD’s in-house Media Team to build media plans that will reach those goals.
Back to top