Good Apple Digital is seeking an entrepreneurial Media Supervisor to join our growing independent agency.
The Media Supervisor reports to the Media Director, supervising junior Media Planners. The Media Supervisor develops digital strategies and coordinates media plans for our client's products and/or services. The Media Supervisor works closely with the media and analytics team to maintain quality control of the media campaigns in market and continually evaluate and improve performance against client goals. The Media Supervisor is key to building and maintaining industry relationships, as Good Apple works closely with our publishing and agency partners.
We are looking for a strategic thinker who can be a mentor to junior planners, a leader within the agency and a partner with our clients.
- Provide media expertise, share media knowledge and provide continuous feedback
- Develop digital media strategies and tactical approach
- Manages the day to day client relationship
- Train and mentors junior planners on best practices of online media planning/buying
- Assign and manage workload of junior media planners
- Work closely with publishing partners to build and maintain relationships
- Manage client budgets across multiple tactics (display, mobile, video, paid search, etc.)
- Foster environment of shared learning and acts as a trusted source of media information for agency and client meetings
- Partners with Analytics and Paid Search team
- Provides strategic insights for weekly client reports
- Contributes to new business efforts as needed
- Writes agency POVs
- BA/BS Required
- 3-5 years of overall media planning experience, minimum of 2 years online media planning is preferred
- Demonstrated success in mentoring and developing junior staff
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Solid presentation skills
- Knowledge of DART, and other comparable Ad Serving technology
- Knowledge of media tools (comScore Inc.)
- U.S. Citizenship required
Meet Some of Good Apple Digital's Employees
Senior Data Engineer
Collin performs analyses of media campaigns for clients and shapes his findings into meaningful insights that other teams can use to evaluate campaign efficacy and media plans.
Back to top