Good Apple Digital is seeking an entrepreneurial Media Planner to join our growing independent agency. The Media Planner reports to the Media Supervisor and/or Media Director, supervising Assistant Media Planners. The Media Planner works closely with the media and analytics team to maintain quality control of the media campaigns in market and continually evaluate and improve performance against client goals. The Media Planner is key to building and maintaining industry relationships, as Good Apple works closely with our publishing and agency partners.
Looking for a motivated candidate who wants to make an impact and bring and execute on ideas across the digital media eco-system (Display, Mobile, Social Media etc.).
- Daily maintenance of assigned accounts (billing issues, budget revisions, flowchart updating, competitive analyses, post buy analyses, etc)
- Research, strategy, planning, presentation of plans with full execution
- Planning, buying, and negotiation of media (inclusive of desktop, mobile, social, and other emerging digital platforms)
- Media authorizations/reconciliation review
- Help to guide junior staff on campaign execution
- Liaise with creative agencies and production teams to manage deliverables
- Craft post campaign reports/decks
- Develop and foster strong relationships with vendors and clients
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/trends, and competitive landscape
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline; and/or equivalent combination of education, training, and related experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a an assistant or media planner with a focus on digital
- Solid working knowledge of how to integrate media research into the planning process (Nielsen, comScore, Emarketer)
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Deep working knowledge of third-party ad servers/reporting functions (Doubleclick)
- Proficient understanding of third-party ad measurement and traffic tools
- Strong communication and negotiation Skills
- U.S. Citizenship required
Meet Some of Good Apple Digital's Employees
Erik uses his search marketing and advertising expertise to help Good Apple Digital's pharma clients' customers find the information they need through paid search.
Back to top