Media Agency Internship Summer 2017
Good Apple Digital has positions available on our Analytics, Search Engine Marketing, Display/Social and Business Development teams. Our mission for the internship program is to provide our interns the opportunity to explore the different facets of the Digital Advertising industry as well as advance their skill set across the business spectrum through cooperative learning, trainings, interaction with senior management, presentations and work related projects.
The internship program will run for eight weeks starting in June and will provide compensation.
- Accountable for pulling 3rd party data for daily and weekly performance reports
- Assist teams with analyzing campaign performance and optimizations
- Traffic campaigns through 3rd party advertising services
- Communicate with publishers on a weekly basis to monitor campaign pacing and ensure delivery goals are met
- Participate in scheduled client and vendor calls
- Proactively research new advertising opportunities with video networks, mobile vendors, and display networks
- Perform other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and use of time
- Must be a self-starter who can work with little supervision after proper training
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience creating and analyzing reports
- Must work well in a collaborative team environment and have a positive attitude
- Must possess the ability to work and react in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Meet Some of Good Apple Digital's Employees
Erik uses his search marketing and advertising expertise to help Good Apple Digital's pharma clients' customers find the information they need through paid search.
Back to top