Candidate will be a sophisticated website or media analyst with roughly 2-4 years of experience in website and/or digital advertising data analysis and have some experience that illustrates creative problem solving skills. Candidate will have experience turning business requirements into metrics and implementing tracking to measure those metrics. Candidate will be a fast learner who is comfortable using advanced functions in Microsoft Excel and 3rd party reporting tools such as DFA, Sizmek, Google Ad Words, Site Catalyst, and Google Analtyics. Experience in databases (SQL, SQLite) and analytics programming is a plus (Python, R).
Major Job Responsibilities:
Position will be responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, and analyses for clients, summarizing results of media campaigns, analysis of trends and management discussion/ executive summary. Position will create clean, effective, and actionable presentations for clients and internal teams. Position will also monitor and troubleshoot tracking implementations and oversee updates.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years of experience in website, database or media analytics, experience in advanced methodologies such as experimentation and testing, report automation, advanced segmentation, and custom implementations a plus
- Three plus years of experience in one or more roles in an online environment, familiarity with digital processes and marketing
- Mid-level expertise in measuring success of SEM/Display campaigns / efforts.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to plainly communicate results to clients, vendors, and internal teams.
- Leads and contributes to improvements in processes (technical or business) for reporting and analysis
- Has a natural inclination and passion to grow by making things better for Clients and Good Apple
- Learns from mistakes, takes action to apply the learnings, and provides peer and team wide feedback
- Three to five years of experience in using the Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with exceptional MS Excel skills (REQUIRED – must know more than how to make a pivot table)
- Programing experience and other technical website knowledge is a plus
Back to top