Assistant Media Planner
An Assistant Planner (AMP) assists in the development and execution of media plans under the direction of Media Planner and/or Director. Looking for a motivated candidate who wants to make an impact and bring and execute on ideas across the digital media eco-system (display, mobile, social media etc.).
- Assist media planning/buying team in developing, implementing, and maintaining media objectives, strategies and tactics
- Work with publishers/account team to implement media plans and follow up when necessary
- Prepare and maintain plan budgets and billing
- Maintaining flowcharts and plan delivery and Q/A
- Work with calculations and other quantitative data
- Ability to use 3rd party ad-serving tools to RFP sites, issue insertion orders and manage campaigns
- Construction of competitive analyses as well as other given analytical reports.
- Ability to write POV's and give recommendations
- Assist in trafficking and reporting of online campaigns.
- Meet with industry representatives to gain insight to all phases and points of contact of media.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field a plus
- 1-2 year of media planning/buying experience (relevant internship and coursework will be considered).
- Must have strong business writing, presentation, and client-service skills.
- Must have stellar organizational and quantitative/analytical skills including experience in creating formulas and executing
- Great attitude, desire to learn and ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- U.S. Citizenship required**
Meet Some of Good Apple Digital's Employees
Erik uses his search marketing and advertising expertise to help Good Apple Digital's pharma clients' customers find the information they need through paid search.
Back to top