Assistant Media Planner
An Assistant Planner (AMP) assists in the development and execution of media plans under the direction of Media Planner and/or Director. Looking for a motivated candidate who wants to make an impact and bring and execute on ideas across the digital media eco-system (display, mobile, social media etc.).
- Assist media planning/buying team in developing, implementing, and maintaining medi a objectives, strategies and tactics
- Work with publishers/account team to implement media plans and follow up when necessary
- Prepare and maintain plan budgets and billing
- Maintaining flowcharts and plan delivery and Q/A
- Work with calculations and other quantitative data
- Ability to use 3rd party ad-serving tools to RFP sites, issue insertion orders and manage
- Construction of competitive analyses as well as other given analytical reports.
- Ability to write POV's and give recommendations
- Assist in trafficking and reporting of online campaigns.
- Meet with industry representatives to gain insight to all phases and points of contact of
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field of media planning/buying experience (relevant internship and coursework will be considered).
- Must have strong business writing, presentation, and client-service skills.
- Must have stellar organizational and quantitative/analytical skills including experience in creating formulas and executing calculations
- Great attitude, desire to learn and ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- U.S. Citizenship required
Meet Some of Good Apple Digital's Employees
Associate Media Director
Samantha collaborates with clients to identify their annual goals, then partners with GAD’s in-house Media Team to build media plans that will reach those goals.
Back to top