About the job
As the Chief of Staff at Good Apple, you will play a critical role in driving operational excellence, strategic alignment, and cross-functional collaboration across all departments. You will serve as the strategic liaison to the agency's C-suite leadership team to ensure efficient communication, effective decision-making, and the successful execution of key initiatives. This role requires a deep understanding of the organization's goals and values, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution in a remote-first setting.
This trusted advisor will also be responsible for managing the logistics of the CEO's daily priorities, including scheduling meetings with internal teams and clients, managing follow-ups through our task management platform, and creating meaningful interactions between the C-suite and other agency leaders based on the needs of the business.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Strategic Planning and Execution:
- Collaborate with agency leadership to develop, refine, and execute the agency's strategic plans and goals.
- Monitor progress toward strategic objectives, track key performance indicators, and provide regular updates to the leadership team.
- Operational Excellence:
- Streamline internal processes, identify areas for improvement, and implement strategies to enhance operational efficiency.
- Lead or support special projects to optimize agency workflows, resource allocation, and project management.
- Manage timelines and deliverables for CEO and C-Suite, enforcing accountability and driving towards results.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration:
- Foster strong communication and collaboration between different departments, ensuring alignment and coordination in achieving agency-wide objectives.
- Facilitate regular meetings between Discipline and Account teams, share key takeaways and manage follow-ups as necessary to enhance teamwork and cross-channel collaboration.
- Communication and Decision Support:
- Ensure proper materials are prepared for key leadership team meetings, deliver notes, presentations, and analyses to aid in decision-making processes for the agency's leadership.
- Provide insights and recommendations to the leadership team based on industry trends, internal changes/opportunities, and potential challenges.
- Maintain strong relationships with key internal & external stakeholders and leverage these relationships to drive business growth.
- Manage the CEO's calendar: scheduling internal and client meetings, planning travel, developing an agenda and keeping detailed notes/recap, especially when the CEO is unable to attend live
- Managing meeting follow-ups and deliverables through project management platform
- Serve as liaison with staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning
- Provide department leads with recommendations and consultation to improve teamwork across the organization with the CEO values and company vision in mind
- Assist the executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies based on the direction of the organization
- Determine key performance indicators and how to measure leadership team performance
- Appropriately manage and distribute confidential information
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience in leadership, operations, or strategic roles with a fous on operational excellence
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics initiatives concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and build relationships across all levels of the organization
- Analytical mindset, capable of translating data into actionable insights
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Proficiency in various platforms (Microsoft Office, GSuite, Zoom, creative suites)
Top skills for this role
Build these skills listed on the job description or by the job poster.
Pay range in United States
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience and location
Base pay range
$100,000.00/yr - $150,000.00/yr