Assistant Media Planner
- Assist media planning/buying team in developing, implementing, and maintaining medi a objectives, strategies and tactics
- Work with publishers/account team to implement media plans and follow up when necessary
- Prepare and maintain plan budgets and billing
- Maintaining flowcharts and plan delivery and Q/A
- Work with calculations and other quantitative data
- Ability to use 3rd party ad-serving tools to RFP sites, issue insertion orders and manage
- Construction of competitive analyses as well as other given analytical reports.
- Ability to write POV's and give recommendations
- Assist in trafficking and reporting of online campaigns.
- Meet with industry representatives to gain insight to all phases and points of contact of
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field of media planning/buying experience (relevant internship and coursework will be considered).
- Must have strong business writing, presentation, and client-service skills.
- Must have stellar organizational and quantitative/analytical skills including experience in creating formulas and executing calculations
- Great attitude, desire to learn and ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Back to top