Wealth Management Professional, Analyst/Associate - Multiple Locations
Are you a quick-thinking self-starter with a passion for the financial markets, the desire to work closely with portfolio managers, and the ability to think outside the box? Our Wealth Management Professionals support all trading aspects of our business from an operational and account management standpoint. We are seeking professionals with an understanding of the markets who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, strong communication skills, and client service are essential to maintaining and enhancing our business.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client’s particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative
investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services.
A Wealth Management Professional will provide support to the portfolio managers and sales teams in the implementation of new client accounts, trade execution, liquidity management and ongoing servicing of existing clients.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Leverage your operational background and experience to contribute to a growing business
- Work closely with Private Wealth Advisors to support their PWM clients
- Identify wallet share growth opportunities in existing client base
- Identify opportunities for and coordinate wealth advisory services within client base
- Manage advisory business implementation and rebalancing
- Manage cash balances and private banking services in accounts
- Serve as a key liaison to other areas supporting the PWM Business
- Plan and manage new account on boarding process
- Provide overview of client reporting and web capabilities to potential new clients
- Execute, process and reconcile trading and other investment related transactions
- Analyze and reconcile the teams’ business
- Lead or participate in the divisional efforts to improve efficiencies with the PWM Business
- Participate in recruiting and training
- Serve as a coach and mentor for more junior teammates
WHERE WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT
Our Private Wealth Management business spans the globe, with the following locations in the United States: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Miami (Florida and Latin America coverage), Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington, D.C. and West Palm Beach.
Basic QualificationsSKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
- Strong interest in the financial markets
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
- Series 7 and 66 required (must be obtained within three months of employment)
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top