UX Designer - Data Lake Engineering - Data Architecture
- Dallas, TX
Make data a strategic asset for the enterprise by providing a platform that enables the structuring, management, integration, control, discovery, usage, and governance of our Data Assets.
UX Designers at Goldman Sachs get involved right across the design process - from engaging with stakeholders & working out what to build, to collaborating with highly skilled user researchers, business analysts, products managers and some of the world's best engineers to design and refine product concepts, seeing them through into production. You'll be adept at communicating with a variety of different stakeholders and able to convey ideas effectively to those audiences. Your passion for design and innovation will be infectious and you'll be able to demonstrate how you balance innovation & creative thinking with tight business constraints to provide solutions that drive real business value. At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and mindfulness classes to working from home and flexible work options, we offer our people the support they need to reach their goals in and outside the firm.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• This role will allow empower you to interact with multiple technology and business stakeholders to shape a diverse product set, design and develop business solutions, optimize business processes, and drive commercial outcomes.
• Provide the opportunity to work as part of a global design team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Collaborate with product managers and engineers to identify new product opportunities, define problems & goals, map user flows, and oversee the development process.
• Define user experience for established and green-field products
• Produce wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and production quality designs that effectively communicate design directions
• 4+ years industry experience in digital product design
• Entrepreneurial drive and a desire to work in a commercially focused, fast-paced environment
• Experience designing and shipping large-scale product releases
• Passion for solving complex large-scale problems
• Expertise in industry standard design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe and Axure.
• • Degree in Design, HCI, CS, or a related field
• Motion graphics experience
• Rich data visualisation experience
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top