UI Developer (DE - Data Model) - Associate
- Warsaw, Poland
Data Model Engineering provides the platform that unlocks the firm's data by providing the means to describe, access and manipulate it. It is the heart of a data-centric approach to application development. We engineer modelling languages, Software Development Lifecycle tools, large-scale operational services and portals for access and analysis to achieve this.
Data Model Engineering is part of Data Engineering whose purpose is to extract the maximum value from the firm's data at all stages of its life.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW WILL YOU FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- As well as working on a highly dynamic project in an evolving ecosystem, there is a lot of senior focus on the project from our chief data officers and further afield and you would have regular touchpoints with firmwide leadership.
- We are really looking for someone who can help us design and build a best in breed UI for use across the firm using short sprints and an agile methodology. If you think this might be you, we would be very excited to talk to you about the project!
- Experience with frameworks like React or Angular (minimum 2 years),
- Experience with Redux or similar library, interaction with REST services
- UI design experience, working closely with users to produce clear and easy to use interfaces
- Independent thinker, willing to engage, challenge and learn
- Experience in automated UI testing
- Appreciates and delivers clear, well tested code
- Ability to work closely with back end developers to design services and data structures for visualization
- Strong communicator to work closely with an international team
- Strong portfolio of work
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent industry experience
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top