UI Developer - (DE - Data Model)
- Warsaw, Poland
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Data Model Engineering are responsible for the firm's strategic data platform, Alloy. The platform provides an interconnected ecosystem of applications used by all other divisions to work with the firm's data; to discover and negotiate usage, explore, transpose and manipulate, validate and manage quality, model data concepts, expose services. The team enables the firm to best leverage data for all kinds of usage.
Core parts of this powerful platform have been open sourced , and more are scheduled to follow.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- We are a global team (Warsaw, London, New York, Bangalore, Tokyo, Singapore) who work with users from all divisions of the firm
- We spend our time building new features and new functionality and have ambitious goals for the platform which you can help to shape and drive
- We have a modern stack with many of our products developed in the last 2 years. Our UI stack uses React with hooks and Webpack
- Strong experience of React or Angular
- Experience with Redux or other state management solutions, interaction with REST services
- Strong communicator to work closely with an international team
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent industry experience
- UI design experience, working closely with users to produce clear and easy to use interfaces
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top