Transfer Agent Vendor Oversight (TAVO), Analyst/Associate – Chicago
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and thoroughly efficient candidate to join our Transfer Agent Vendor Oversight team. In this capacity, you will manage our third party vendors and oversee our service related strategies with the goal of providing an optimal client experience.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
Within GSAM, the Strategic Client Service group is a global, sales aligned service organization that provides high quality service and solutions to Shareholders. Through their client service model, Strategic Client Services enables distribution of GSAM investment products, provides consultative services, scale and controls, all with a focus on being accretive financially to the business.
Within Strategic Client Service, the Transfer Agent Vendor Oversight (TAVO) team is a solutions oriented team seeking to enhance the client experience by developing and monitoring ongoing service related strategies and controls. This team is responsible for the management of the Vendor Oversight program for US Shareholder Services third party vendors.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Daily, weekly and monthly control report review and monitoring
- Perform a secondary review of processed client requests by Sub-TA vendor
- Research and resolve processing related issues to ensure proper resolution
- Drive strategic initiatives which align with team, divisional and firm goals
- Partner with vendors and internal teams to develop enhanced functionality and streamline inefficient/manual processes
- Complete vendor oversight requirements related to quarterly scorecards, SOC-1/SSAE16 reviews, annual vendor risk reviews and other related items
- Ad hoc requests/projects as they arise
Basic QualificationsSKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- BA/BS degree required
- Excellent communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, solve problems efficiently and multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrates accountability and sense of urgency in achieving results/completing tasks
- Willingness to be a self-starter with excellent anticipation and problem solving skills
- Expert PC skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and MS Power Point
Preferred Qualifications• 2+ years financial services experience with back office background preferred
- Knowledgeable about the mutual fund industry
- FINRA Series 6, 7 or 63 preferred
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top