Technology - TMS - Technology Vendor Management - Contract Negotiator - VP
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
TECHNOLOGYOur team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
YOUR IMPACT TVET
Contract Negotiator/Vendor Management
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Lead/participate in contract negotiations for Technology global
- following vendor engagement model and adhering to firm wide vendor management office practices.
- Liaise with various risk management groups, such as Legal, Tech Finance, Information Security, Compliance to ensure firm's vendor management policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Create financial analysis of pending transactions
- Review of vendor financial viability as well as total cost of ownership analysis. Includes interfacing with outside research companies to create benchmarking models and identify cost savings opportunities.
- Relationship navigation
- liaise between GS Technology Management, business and relationship managers, GS, vendor and Tech Business Development to identify and escalate vendor/client sensitivities, commercial and relationship opportunities.
- Responsible for tracking Strategic Vendor Management activities, spend and trends of strategic vendors, understanding impact across firm/business units.
- Manage and administer the migration of contracts from the Firm's internal entities.
- Provides key global support in contracting in the carrier and networking space
- Minimum of +5 years experience in Technology contract negotiations
- strong vendor management skills may be considered as a substitute.
- Expected candidate will be brought in at a VP level.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top