Technology - Technology Management & Strategy - Technology Marketing - VP - New York
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Technology Marketing: Technology Marketing within the Technology Division oversees the development and execution of the divisional marketing program. The program aims to strengthen the GS Engineering brand both internally and externally as engineering leaders and an engineering employer of choice. The group is responsible for the strategy, creation and management of key marketing collateral, including video, written and graphical content that is leveraged across a range of distribution platforms (i.e., gs.com engineering hub, internal/external social networks, media, recruiting materials), and works to develop a strategic approach to communicating the division's key messaging on a range of topics, including career opportunities and thought leadership. The team also works with key stakeholders to develop and amplify marketing strategy and messaging that is complementary to core firm and recruiting strategies.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Engineering leadership to develop a strategic marketing and communications vision and goals
- Participate in the development of video, written and graphical content aimed at strengthening the Technology Division?s brand strategy and value proposition with a broad range of constituents, including internal staff and recruits
- Work with Media Relations, Brand and Content Strategy, Human Capital Management Marketing, Technology Recruiting, Technology Communications, Content Ambassadors and others to develop an amplification/distribution strategy for recruiting and thought leadership content
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic communications plans for the Technology Marketing program
- Manage the relationship with our external marketing agency as it relates to Technology marketing initiatives
- Excellent presentation skills (written and verbal), and PowerPoint skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task and manage project deliverables in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Strong writing, editing, and proof-reading skills
- Strong interest in and knowledge and understanding of trends in websites, and digital/social media platforms, resourceful web and social media research/analysis skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top