Technology - Technology Leadership - Administrative Assistant (Floater)
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Administrative Assistant – Floater
- A floater fills in for assistants that are out on vacation, sick or on a wellness leave so they can be supporting a mix of levels at any given time.
- Provides administrative support in a complex team environment to a senior group or Executive
- Coordinates complex, senior-level internal/ external meetings and conference calls
- Handles a high volume of phone calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner
- Supports internal and external managers or clients
- Responds and follows up on client requests
- Maintains complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics
- Coordinates a high volume of domestic and international travel arrangements and processes expense reports
- Maintains understanding of firm policies and handles certain issues independently
- Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top