Technology - Tech Infrastructure - CES Agent (Client Services) - Salt Lake City
Technology Infrastructure is at the leading edge of technology, enabling innovation internally as we influence financial industry standards and wider tech industry products. Our commercial approach sets the direction for our software defined infrastructure platforms and solutions driving business for Goldman Sachs.
Design, engineer, deploy & lifecycle manage the firm?s voice, multimedia systems, messaging platforms, desktop and productivity apps including; MS Exchange, perimeter gateways, MS Office, Outlook, Visio, Google docs, Trader voice platforms, call manager and Telepresence. The group ensures the resiliency, optimization, security and protection of our systems and the delivery and management of the firm?s robust product groups.
Processing user requests regarding phone provisioning and programming.
Setting up and Programming phones on the Cisco /Avaya /Nortel platforms
Creating/Maintaining/Deleting Voicemail System Distribution lists.
Interact with onsite/in-house counterparts and vendor teams.
Coordinate with users and vendors to ensure on time fulfillment of requests.
- Escalate problems to Technology groups and the business managers as required.
- Queue management.
- Perform statistical analysis and business reporting.
- Identify automation opportunities and facilitate.
Basic Qualifications-Proficiency in Cisco/Avaya/Nortel programming
- Broad financial industry knowledge and experience preferred
- Excel Reporting Skills
Preferred Qualifications-Experience in a Provisioning team is preferred.
- Strong client service orientation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to react quickly to client needs
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well with a global team
- Strong writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Project Management skills
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment.
- Graduation or Diploma holder with all certificates in place
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top