Technology Risk - Tech Risk Governance - Privilege Manager
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Goldman Sachs Technology Risk is leading threat, risk analysis and data science initiatives
that are helping to protect the firm and our clients from information and cyber security risks. Our team equips the firm with the knowledge and tools to measure risk, identify and mitigate threats and protect against unauthorized disclosure of confidential information for our clients, internal business functions, and our extended supply chain.
RISK GOVERNANCE supports various Technology Risk committee structures to align with industry enterprise risk management standards and ensure risk relevant information in provided for senior leadership with the proper oversight and accountability.
REGULATORY & AUDIT COORDINATION manages Regulatory and Client interactions impacting the Technology Division. Ensures management awareness of regulatory expectations and improves the alignment of technology controls to meet these expectations.
Goldman Sachs has one of the most progressive Technology Risk teams in the industry and is continuing to push the development of risk in preference to security within technology and the business. Year on year success has led the team to work deeper into the organization and gain valuable insights into how technology needs to function, what its risk really is and how this impacts the business.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• The candidate will be responsible for directing the governance of the firm's Privilege Management Program. The goal of the program is to ensure that individuals' access is in-line with their roles and responsibilities across assets, including: - Internal and external business applications and services - User Managed Data (UMD) and Business Intelligence applications (for example, Tableau) - Production servers, databases and source code - SecDb and Data Lake
• The candidate's responsibilities will include designing and implementing the Privilege Management Program, including overseeing the work of the various work streams, tracking progress, and ensuring we meet and exceed our regulatory requirements.
• The candidate will work closely with regional teams to ascertain requirements and with the global Tech Risk Measurements team to produce production metrics and dashboards.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and time management skills
• Excellent influencing skills at all levels and the ability to develop and maintain good relationships
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability
• Clear communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to work independently, analyze problems and act decisively with minimal management oversight.
• Communicates status and risks in a succinct, direct and open manner
• Managing global client relationships and working as part of a global team
• Excellent presentation skills
• Bachelor degree or higher in the field of Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, Operations Research or Information/Cyber Security
• An understanding of any one, or more, of the following Technology Risk domains to include information security, business continuity, technology resilience, and risk assurance, risk governance
• Experience in any one, or more, of the following is preferred but not required: Use of data analytics and/or analysis in the context of Technology risk. Experience prototyping and developing risk analytics
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top