Technology - Regulatory Architecture and Controls - Project Manager - Jersey City
Leading a project involving various businesses and entities within the firm. Experienced professional with project management, risk management and data analysis skills. Strong communication skills needed.
- Managing the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control and close out of deliverables.
- Facilitate project scope definition and project plan development (inclusive of scope, design, schedule, budget, resource plan, issues & process)
- Partnering with platform and services teams and other groups in the firm to ensure project risks (e.g., execution, technology) are identified and addressed
- Manage communication, which includes dissemination of related project documentation and distributing status reports, meeting notes
- Leading regular project status meetings ensuring all risks and issues are escalated and addressed in a timely manner
- Providing structure to projects by working with teams to develop project plans
Basic Qualifications-5 years of Project Management experience
- Must have experience in coordinating work across multiple disciplines or organizations
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow through skills
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top