Technology - PWM Technology - PWM Cash Trading Tech Developer - Fixed Income
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client's goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
The Private Wealth Management Group (PWM) within GS develops and manages relationships with high net-worth clients advising them on ways to build, manage and protect their financial assets through equity, fixed income, alternative investments, and other financial instruments.
Cash Trading tech focuses on building cross asset trading systems to support the global sales and trading organization. Day to day functions involve working closely with the business and federation teams including Ops, controllers, compliance - to come up with innovate solutions to business problems, optimizing and providing efficiency in front-office functions and helping deliver regulatory and compliance obligations. The team is actively driving the trading uplift strategy replacing current order-entry/trade capture systems on a strategic trading platform.
The successful candidate will:
- Collaborate with Sales Traders, Operations, and other teams at the firm in building and supporting order management and execution functions more effectively and efficiently
- Exposure to new and exciting technologies applied in a thoughtful and commercial manner
- Work in challenging yet fulfilling environment which gives opportunity to work on critical projects to uplift systems
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidate must have experience in object oriented languages (Java), Messaging systems (MQ, FIX) and RDMBS (Sybase/Oracle).
- Candidate must have experience in analysis, design and implementation of complex technical solution
- A passion for application development best practices, TDD and clean code are a must. As the successful candidate will work across the stack, a technology agnostic approach is vital.
- MongoDB(Preferred), Gemfire (Preferred)- Sybase, DB2, Hibernate.
- Strong team working and communication skills are essential to manage the business interaction and the global nature of projects.
- Experience in financial industry particularly in front office trading systems
- Understanding and/or experience in pricing, trading, order management and execution systems
- Experience with web technologies such as Angular Js is preferred
- Experience in SecDb and Slang is highly preferred
- Understanding and experience in electronic trading platforms is highly preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top