Technology - PWM Technology - Project Delivery & Private Bank - Developer
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client’s goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
This individual will be a member of the Private Banking and Lending team, but will be primarily helping to spec-out, build, and implement a new consumer lending platform. A new application will be built to handle loan on-boarding as well as to interface with various internal and external technology service providers. Integration to the firm’s strategic lending platforms and books & records is also requirements.
- Focus primarily on building a new consumer lending platform
- Helping to build a business and the supporting technology from the ground up.
- Will work closely with business partners on product definition and development
Basic Qualifications•Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to work on multiple projects independently from requirements gathering to implementation
- Ability to design, plan, build, test, and implement complex components independently
- Ability to coordinate work across teams
- Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS, including access via C++ or Java
Preferred Qualifications•Experience with distributed systems and message-oriented middleware concepts
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top