Technology - PWM Technology - Private Banking and Delivery - Developer
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
TECHNOLOGYOur team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client's goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service. YOUR IMPACT: This individual will be a member of the Private Banking and Lending team, but will be primarily helping to spec-out, build, and implement a new consumer lending platform. A new application will be built to handle loan on-boarding as well as to interface with various internal and external technology service providers. Integration to the firms strategic lending platforms and books & records is also requirements.
- Focus primarily on building a new consumer lending platform
- Helping to build a business and the supporting technology from the ground up
- Will work closely with business partners on product definition and development
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to work on multiple projects independently from requirements gathering to implementation
- Ability to design, plan, build, test, and implement complex components independently
- Ability to coordinate work across teams
- Experience with distributed systems and message-oriented middle ware concepts
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top