Technology - Platform - Workplace Engineering - RTC Multimedia Product Specialist - Vice President - New York
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Real Time Collaboration Engineering goal is to deliver holistic solution for conferencing needs across the Video, Voice and Collaboration disciplines.
- The candidate is expected to gain intimate knowledge of the Voice, Multimedia and Collaboration product suite.
- Partner with engineering SMEs, product and platform owners to further the adoption of strategic development plans, Fincluding RTC Ecosystem
- Participate in the development and implementation stages, coordinate and facilitate the program in its multiple phases
- Help shape the communication and marketing strategies for the products by use of internal social media platforms and other internal tools.
- The successful candidate will work closely with our users; represent RTC technology and its products, help provide the appropriate collaboration solutions
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Candidate should hold organizational awareness and ability to collaborate across different levels of the organization.
- Have great presentation skills and the ability to customize messaging for different audiences.
- Have strong analytical, problem-solving, project management and program management skills.
- Have a proven track record for program management and delivery.
- Strong stakeholder management
- Able to multi-task with 2-3 simultaneous projects
- Be creative, outside of the box thinker
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top