Technology - Platform - Workplace Engineering - Messaging Core Applications Engineer - Associate - Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
The Messaging & Core Applications team is looking for an experienced engineer to focus on MSFT Exchange, SharePoint, & Office application support, migrations, and on-going steady state projects.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- The CP MCA team is seeking a highly motivated, versatile technologist to join our application dev/ops team to support the MCA platform strategy through the continued development and support of our solutions, frameworks and technologies.
- Responsibilities include:
- Incident and Problem Management
- Schedule, coordinate, and communicate changes in the environment
- Capacity, BCP, and Risk management
- Work with product owners and app dev teams to implement products and services in production, and ensuring that monitoring, regulatory, and system management requirements are met
- Provide subject matter expertise and act as an escalation point for Client Services and TSO
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong working knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques for supporting Exchange, SharePoint, Office, and SMTP
- Strong sense of ownership, focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Quick learning in a fast-paced environment
- Powershell scripting
- Experience with SharePoint setup and migrations
- Experience with Internet Browsers
- Experience with Office365 setup, hybrid architecture and migrations
- Working knowledge of email security
- Anti-Malware, SPAM, and Phishing defenses
- Experience working with and automating interactions
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top