Technology - Platform - Workplace Engineering - Integration Engineer - Associate - Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
As part of the Development, Collaboration and Communication Platforms pillar, Workplace Engineering pushes to introduce contemporary industry technologies into the Goldman Sachs to create a creative and productive workplace environment for all employees.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- The Workplance Integration Engineering team is looking for a engineer with hands-on experience building and maintaining runtime environments across the Linux and Windows space.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Client and project focused.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced working with Cloud based platforms and methodologies.
- Versed in DevOps and Agile principles, SDLC concepts.
- Experienced working in a global team.
- Hands-on experience with Linux and Windows server environments.
- Scripting experience including PowerShell and Python.
- Experience with SDLC tooling such as Git/Maven/Gradle and continuous integration platforms such as Jenkins.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top