Technology - Platform - Voice Architecture and Strategy - Voice Engineer - Product Engineer - Vice President - Jersey City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
We are looking for an experienced product professional with engineering and strategic planning skills to speedy delivery of advanced and mission critical voice solutions to support business units. Driving down costs, delivering productivity enhancing features and reducing risk through thorough understanding of standards and industry practices. Providing strategic guidance to business partners and team members with focus on Contact Center.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Manage full product ownership of voice communication products
- Research industry standards and trends and make product recommendations for the firm.
- Design innovative applications across communication platforms.
- Design deployment models standards, upgrade procedures and monitoring procedures for voice platforms.
- Interface with global team members to provide consistent product offerings.
- Perform engineering / design reviews.
- Manage product lifecycles for voice platforms.
- Provide escalation support and advance troubleshooting of critical issues on voice platforms.
- Document the design, architecture, monitoring and support aspects of the supported platforms.
- Manage vendor products .
- Provide financial transparency of product stakeholders.
- Manage new business requirements with product offerings.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident, reliable and be able to perform in both interrupt-driven and project-driven
- Analytical, Problem solver and self-starter
- Operate in a fast-paced, demanding and delivery oriented environment
- Take ownership in a globally dispersed team and focus on delivery
- Excited to explore new technology
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design, deployment and support of voice platforms.
- Hands-on experience on Cisco voice products including Communications Manager, ICM etc.
- Experience in engineering, deployment and support of large scale, multisite voice communication systems.
- Thorough understanding of the voice communication concepts and protocols.
- Ability to clearly document deployment designs and related management and support procedure.
- Knowledge of Windows/UNIX programming/scripting languages such as Perl, Python, bash shell scripting, PowerShell
- Understanding of Computer-Telephony Integration APIs such as JTAPI would be an asset
- Wide ranging experience in Contact Center Space, IVR, Work Force Management, Analytics and other related products and technologies
- Experience on unified communications and network infrastructure. Led global voice technology projects involving both engineering and operations deliverables.
- Experience on various enterprise voice products such as UC, Call Center, Audio Conferencing, IVR solutions
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top