Technology - Platform - Platform Developer - Vice President - New York
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Development, Collaboration and Communication is part of the Platform Business Unit at Goldman Sachs. It is a global, multi-disciplinary team responsible for researching, designing and building world-class tools, practices and systems used by Engineers across Goldman Sachs. We aim to provide efficient and effective SDLC processes and best in class tooling for communication and collaboration across the workplace.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary and Responsibilities
- Engage with internal development teams to provide timely end-to-end delivery of appropriate platform solutions
- Provide technical guidance on established best practices to IT community and the business
- Partner with engineering teams to understand technology offerings and how they can be applied to solve business problems
- Team player, eager to work in a global organization
- Strong technical ability, willing to learn and evolve your skills with advances in Technology
- Analytical mindset, creativity and commercial focus
- Judgment to prioritize and escalate issues as needed
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Degree qualification in Computer Science or related field
- Proven experience across the SDLC
- Experience with Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS..
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top