Technology - Platform - Global Data Center - Technical Business Analyst - Associate - Jersey City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
This role is to work on our most technical projects such as entitlements. The candidate will be a PM/BA.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Technical analysis of existing system functionality and associated code for purposes of new system implementation or upgrades
- Ability to understand underlying business needs to elicit and document clear desired state requirements
- Perform gap analysis of existing vs. desired system functionality
- Develop specifications to detail desired functionality within new or existing systems
- Participate and in some cases lead systems solution creation and documentation
- Create test cases based upon business requirements and rules use cases and decision tables
- Liaise with other technical staff, management, users, and vendors regarding service requests, usage, standards, security, and other technical matters
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or related field (equivalent work experience considered)
- Ability to read and understand software code
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Ability to translate technical concepts to functional documentation
- Working experience with at least one or more programming languages or frameworks (C#, .NET, java, or others)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and toolsets preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top