Technology - Platform - Enterprise Technology Operations - Trainer Manager - Vice President - Jersey City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
Design, engineer, deploy & lifecycle manage the firm's voice, multimedia systems, messaging platforms, desktop and productivity apps including; MS Exchange, perimeter gateways, MS Office, Outlook, Visio, Google docs, Trader voice platforms, call manager and Telepresence. The group ensures the resiliency, optimization, security and protection of our systems and the delivery and management of the firm's robust product groups.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Drive planning, organization, development, and delivery of training for multiple clients, including AppBank Operations, Client Services and firmwide end users.
- Manage training team daily activities, including project tracking, logistics such as scheduling, tracking attendance and reporting.
- Technical ownership of RightAnswers enterprise knowledge management suite, including infrastructure and content, Compass and TEUTR portals.
- Product ownership of Creation Hubs, the multimedia e-Learning and content creation platform owned by the TEUTR Training Team.
- Assist with management of the TEUTR Training site, which offsers end user documentation for workplace technology products and tools. As an editor, you will review, publish, maintain and develop the TEUTR site as technology needs evolve.
- Build and maintain relationships with product development groups and other content teams to foster collaboration and partnership in creating and publishing learning and technical content.
- Continually expand the breadth and depth of the TEUTR brand through marketing, ambassadorship, and subject matter expertise.
- Coach the team to develop skills and enhance the overall productivity of the team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 8-10 years training experience
- Prior experience as leading or managing others
- Proven track record of project management and delivery
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral, with attention to detail; proofreading and visual layout skills a plus
- Experience in writing and editing user documentation and in writing training material for a technical audience
- Ability to describe technical concepts and present them in a clear, professional and concise manner in both oral and written forms
- Organizational awareness and ability to collaborate across different levels and of the organization
- Previous experience with adult learning strategies, e.g. live demonstration, interactive e-learning and video content creation and distribution
- Strong corporate presentation skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to different audiences
- Technical familiarity with network infrastructure and desktop computing platforms; proficiency a plus
- An understanding of help desk workflows, including ticketing, call flow and issue lifecycle
- Organized: able to manage multiple projects at a time, often under tight deadlines
- Ability to rapidly assimilate and adapt new methodologies into executable workflows
- Willingness to coach other team members to help improve the team's overall written communication skill set
- Experience as a technical support help desk agent or service center technician a plus
- Experience in Banking, Financial Sales and Trading a plus
- Proactive and self motivated
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top