Technology - Platform - Enterprise Technology Operations - PM/BA - Vice President - Jersey City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
This role is for a Project Manager/Business Analyst who will be responsible for assisting Enterprise Reference Data Technology in executing project priorities.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Create, analyze, validate and verify business requirements
- Elicitation of the underlying business need for product and project requirements with minimal supervision required
- Translation of business requirements into user stories prioritized by the business need
- Identification and mitigation of project risk
- PURE Modeling
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Project Management or related field preferred; Equivalent work experience considered
- Working knowledge of Project Management and Business Analysis disciplines; Experience with Agile methodologies preferred
- Understanding of systems-engineering concepts: .NET, SQL; HTML preferred - Working knowledge of JIRA preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top