Technology - Platform - Electronic Trading Project Manager - Vice President - New York
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The role will be embedded with the Electronic Trading team in Manhattan and the successful applicant will manage and coordinate activities to ensure excellent and on-time delivery of the Goldman Sachs Electronic Trading platform to support its ongoing evolution.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Planning and ensuring delivery for strategic projects
- Communicating status to key stakeholders and management
- Escalating and mitigating execution risks/issues to minimize impacts to the projects
- Leveraging technology and tools to streamline processes
- Tracking incidents and deliverables
- Driving problem management and engineering solutions
- Working with accounting and purchasing teams to ensure financial transparency and streamlined ordering processes
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Ability to successfully multitask between many tasks at one time
- Proven ability to deliver in a high pressure role
- Experience of working in a trading environment
- 5+ years experience managing critical projects
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top