Technology - Platform - Critical Infrastructure Engineering - Developer/Integrator - Vice President - Jersey City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
This is a role as a developer within the Critical Infrastructure Engineering team. The team is responsible for driving innovation, and building cost effective and risk managed solutions with a commercial mindset in the areas of Identity and Access Management (Kerberos, Active Directory, etc.), User and Endpoint Security (Bit9, FIBRE, etc.), Managed File Transfer, and several cross-platform enterprise critical services such as DNS, DHCP, IPAM, Credential Vault, InfraZone, Time Services, and others.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The team is responsible for elevating the firm's security posture by innovating in our identity and access management, such as federated authentication, Credential Vault, and identity workflow and lifecycle management.
- CIE engineers the foundational infrastructure services that are consumed by the rest of the firm, such as Active Directory, Kerberos, DNS, public key infrastructure, and many others.
- The team is front and center in enabling client facing businesses, such as Marcus, GS Bank, and Prime Services with state of the art identity and access management solutions, and file transfer tools.
- CIE develops and manages a suite of APIs to expose our services to the rest of the firm.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Technical: A deep technical understanding required to develop modules ranging from server components to user interfaces in a Global Delivery Model. The person must be familiar with developer best practices, but also be flexible to adapt to the team's established best practices and environment
- Initiative/Ownership: The person must be self-motivated, moving the project forward against any obstacles, production or otherwise, along the way
- Analysis: The person will work with his/her local/global team and managers to help define their business practices and suggest solutions that improve efficiency
- Communication: The person will need to influence and motivate people of various interests and seniority levels. He/she needs to show past experience in utilizing various influence skills.
- Infrastructure integration experience
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top