Technology - Operations Technology - Reg Reporting Developer - Jersey City
THE TECHNOLOGY DIVISION
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
The Operations Division is the engine room that powers Goldman Sachs, and Operations Technology is driving their industrialization through automation, digitization and orchestration.
- Focus on trade processing and system flows where we are building the next generation of message flow and orchestration and a brand new contractual data model for downstream systems using the latest tech stack.
We are looking for candidates to:
- Work in a fast paced front office environment working alongside highly motivated engineers developing electronic trading systems.
- Design, develop, test and document highly reliable new applications, tools and workflows to support new revenue opportunities, trader efficiency and associated infrastructure, in a structured, disciplined environment.
- Have opportunity to work with several different technology platforms deployed within the Derivatives business including proprietary scripting language (Slang and SecDB), Java, Scala, HTML5 and database platforms.
- Form strong client relationships with trading, operations and other key users.
- developing on Linux/Unix based systems
- Solid object oriented design and programming skills
- SQL and Database skills, e.g. Sybase.
- Slang / SecDB or similar experience
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top