Technology - Operations Engineering - Securities Settlements - Associate - New York
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The Operations Division is the engine room that powers Goldman Sachs, and Operations Technology is driving their industrialization through automation, digitization and orchestration.
- Translate business and technical requirements into well-engineered business applications based on object oriented design
- Interface with internal clients/end users and other development teams
- Participate in the full SDLC for software written with Java, SQL, RESTful web services, RMI, JMS messaging and web UIs
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-5 years of experience with object oriented programming in Java, SQL
- Analytical skills to perform technical and functional analysis with strong communication skills
- Experience in test driven developmentExperience with JMS (messaging), AngularJS, Unix shell scripting is a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top