Technology - Operations Engineering - Reg Reporting - Java Developer - Associate - Jersey City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Development of systems for Regulatory functions with high scalability, high throughput, and large amounts of data - part of the data modelling team
- Manage project deliverables and tasks within a team of developers during development, user acceptance (UAT) and production implementation phases
- Manage user requirements, testing cycles and perform change management duties
- Develop highly scalable, resilient distributed systems using service oriented paradigms M
- Manage regulatory deliverables within a fast changing environment
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Acquire knowledge within the Regulatory space
- Become a strong architect building multi-tier service oriented platforms
- 1-3 years of Java development
- 1-3 years of service oriented architecture development
- Knowledge of Web UI technologies (including Angular/JQuery)
- Strong database skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top