Technology Management & Strategy - TechBD - Vendor Management
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
The Technology Business Development (TechBD) team is responsible for ensuring adherence to GS policies and practices as they relate to vendor relationship management and appropriate interaction between technologists, business, compliance and conflicts teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interact with GS Technologists to understand Technology strategy and product trends
- Liaise between the Technologists and business (e.g. Investment Banking)
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a portfolio of vendor relationship briefs which detail the relationship, products used, vendor specific performance and trends
- Processing non disclosure and evaluation agreements on behalf of technology, initiating and completing all related compliance and conflicts checks
- College Degree
- 1-5 years work experience, preferably in the financial or technology sector (internships will count as work experience)
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Deliver accurate and timely work product
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top